“Unbelievable!!!”

The Corner Shop Cafe
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: WELCOME TO THE CORNER SHOP CAFE LUNCH 11am-5pm 7 DAYS A WEEK SELF SERVE SALAD BAR PANINI'S ...HOT OR COLD SANDWICHES ...HOME MADE SOUPS. THE CAFE'S IN-FAMOUS FRENCH DIP AND MANY OTHER FAVORITES TO TEMPT YOU. CHILDRENS MENU GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS AND VEGETARIAN AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Yummy sandwiches! Great service! Super cute place. But whatever you get, don't miss the spaghetti ice cream! To die for!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I checked out the salad bar for a noon lunch and it was wonderful! The salad was crisp and all the fixings seemed. The service was excellent and checkout very easy. I had been there before, enjoyed it will go back again! Good Show!

Reviewed May 15, 2014

The restaurant caught our eye from the street with its vibrant colors and outdoor tables with flowers.
When we came in we were greeted by friendly staff, the seat-your-self cafe' immediately offers a cozy atmosphere. The menu was simple, but with great comfort food and 'must-have' café/diner staples. I had the Rueben with a side salad (great salad bar!!!) while my sweetheart had the "turkey avo wrap".
Service was great, the food came out quickly and was delicious. This is definitely my new favorite spot in town!!!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Good food, good variety of healthy food options, friendly service, clean restaurant. Next time I pass through, I'll stop in again!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Recently, the cafe was closed for some time. Frances the owner redid the entire place - including the floors. She now works there full-time, does the cooking and has local people bring in some of their delights. The menu is completely new and sticks to some real good dishes. She also has a new salad bar, stocked with fresh veggies. One can taste the difference. I tried a wonderful sample of a tomato bisque soup and a spinach-pork quiche. Her coffee and iced tea are always ready for the customers. This is what a cafe is supposed to be like. Frances is charming, well-mannered and attends to the customers. She is now open seven days a week for lunch until 5 p.m. Every time I stop in Trinidad, I won't hesitate to return.

Been to The Corner Shop Cafe? Share your experiences!