“Good basic food”

Cuisines: American
El Paso, Spain
“Good basic food”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Large portions and a decent menu. The portions of the side dishes were huge. Décor was non-existent, but the food was tasty. Good prices for the meal.

• Visited October 2013

Pueblo West, Colorado
“Dirty and Hot”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We sat in the enclosed patio, because the waitress said it was hotter inside the Diner. It was dirty and the restrooms were found outside (attached). I believe this is a converted gas station...I would never, ever go there again.

Visited August 2013
Alaska
“I agree, "don't go"...”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I really don't know how anyone can recommend this place. Dirty and awful food. We were in town on a Sunday night and other local places were closed. I now regret we didn't go to a fast food drive through, which I normally avoid at all costs. Trinidad's Diner's overpriced, precooked food was difficult to take. If the waitress wasn't so nice, we would have walked out after she served us iced tea given the standard of hygiene which appeared to be zero.

• Visited July 2013
Cedar Park, Texas
“Bring cash, order breakfast or a hamburger.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have been coming to the Trinidad Diner for 20 years. We come through every summer on the way to our vacation home in Colorado. We have eaten lunch here many, many times. We have always gotten hamburgers and French fries and they're always great. On this last visit, I got a gyro and it was yummy! It came with French fries. I'll be ordering that from now on. Never tried the Mexican food but they do serve it.....the breakfast plates always look good. So give it a shot and don't expect anything fancy. Service is always quick and friendly!

• Visited July 2013
Raton, New Mexico
“Pass”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The place is dirty and the floor carpet was thick enough with grease you could slide to your table. Once was enough.

1 Thank Richard M