“Hidden GEM”

Bob And Earls Cafe Hiway 12
Ranked #7 of 55 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 29, 2012

A little off the beaten path, well worth looking for. Quality food at reasonable prices. Homemade salsa was excellent!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stopped here for breakfast on our way to Durango and we were not disappointed. Lots of locals and very friendly service. I had the Western omelet which was delicious. (The salsa that they serve is fantastic. I make my own and theirs is definitely homemade.) My wife had the corned beef hash with eggs and the kids had the pancakes. Everything was good. If you have an opportunity to have breakfast in Trinidad, find Bob and Earl's.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

We were headed into Trinidad for breakfast at one of the chains and spotted this building full of cars out front which is a good sign. I had the Western Omelet which was excellent and my wife ate the pancakes. Our waitress was attentive to all our needs, and very friendly. Sure beats the other breakfast places.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

The location is in a weird spot in a plain building but food is very good and inexpensive. Everybody is friendly and you feel like family there.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Wonderful!!! Down home cooking and local atmosphere. My husband and I just ate breakfast there and we both left very satisfied. The western omelet was the best I've had in a long time and is filled with fresh ingredients. We both loved the homemade salsa, made by Earl himself. We are traveling with our 5th-wheel, so for those of you with campers, there is enough space to park. Highly reccomend!!!!