La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Trinidad)
Frontier Motel(Trinidad)
View Hotel
All reviewspizzasandwichesgreat hotelthe cantinaopen hoursdog treatsgreen chiliin housepet friendly hotelbeansplace to staybreakfast was excellenttortillasstaff was very friendlyafter a long daythe breakfast arearight next door
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stayed there this past week on our return from Florida to Colorado. Excellent facility, nice, very clean and large rooms. Well maintained property. Good value for a higher quality place to stay. Fast Wifi, and the breakfast was good. Highly recommend it if you are traveling through the southern CO area.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be good. We had one closer towards I 25 and never heard the traffic during the night.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1313Travel

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had a room with two queen beds on the first floor. The room and bath were very clean, up to date, and spacious. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The room was quiet and convenient. The lobby was roomy with comfortable chairs, sofa, and fireplace. The dining area was roomy and clean. The hotel has a bar. Particularly nice is the staff was friendly, helpful, and efficient. Internet and wifi are free and connected easily. Hotel is at Exit 11 on I-25. Television has a nice number of cable channels. I was very pleased with our stay and will stay again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank John C D
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed at this hotel this last weekend. The front desk was quick and friendly, we went to our room and after being in the room fo ra few minutes the front desk called and asked how everything was and if we needed anything! The resturant and lounge were great and reasonably priced, usually drinks at a hotel are ridiculous. The pool and hot tub were great, clean and the hot tub was the perfect temperature. The breakfast hostess was probally one of the most helpful and friendly people I have ever met! Very nice already planning to go back for a weekend this summer.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank GinaS1968
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The early-morning mature male employee at the front desk truly has a servants heart! I had to take my two little Chihuahua fur people outdoors at 3 AM, and when I came back in this employee came and advised me that the breakfast was ready to partake in with the exception of hot items which begin at 6 AM. Even though it was 3 AM he wanted to make sure I did not have any difficulties outside with my two little fur people.

The hotel was exceptionally clean and easy to get to off the interstate and the only complaint I had was I was not getting good connectivity on my cell phone with my service provider.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family