“Best room of the trip”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Trinidad
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Front staff was really great. They only had a suite left, but they gave it to me with a "last room" discount which made it great. There's a WalMart within walking distance, so you can go get supplies for your trip. Room was perfect - bed was super comfortable - hotel overall was VERY CLEAN.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 15, 2012

An excellent value! Arrived off of the highway very late at night without a reservation. The greeting at the front desk was warm and the clerk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was spotless and very comfortable. We did not use the gym or pool so we did not give a rating for these items. The pizza is a treat (made at the small house pub). Breakfast was basic but adequate. We are recommending this hotel with very high marks!

Room Tip: Top floor - we didn't hear anyone else!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Arrived during a rainstorm on my motorcycle ... hoping for an early check in; no problem. I was, within minutes, in a hot tub with a cup of hot chocolate from the always available coffee bar in the lobby area. The room was spacious, priced well, and very clean (especially the bathroom). I was planning on staying only one night to get out of the rain ... i'll stay another and do some motorcycling in the area. I hear there are some great rides here. Highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: lots of good rooms ... arrive early for a ground floor room; it was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The room was clean. The housekeeping staff was very friendly and professional. There were problems with check-in including being given a room someone else was staying in. The breakfast was subpar by any standards. The staff, however, was friendly and professional and ready to accomodate. I will probably stay there again but bring my own breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JKSENID
Reviewed September 1, 2012

One of the most wonderful La Quinta Hotels I have ever stayed in. We had been driving for 10 hrs. (yeah, long day) and splurged for the Executive King room. What a delight! Everything was fantastic from the time we walked in until the time we checked out. As soon as we got into the room the phone rang. It was the manager calling to make sure our room was perfect. I have stayed in 5 star hotels where that didn't happen. Oh, the very best was that it had a bar and it was happy hour. My husband and I both REALLY that glass of wine!!! The indoor pool looked great and they have a huge outdoor patio with a grill.
The excellent management of this hotel shins through. I highly recommend this hotel,but I don't recommend driving 10 hours!! Oh, as most La Quints's it is pet friendly.

Room Tip: Our room faced the front, but could not hear any traffic noise. I think any room would be good. We w...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I never stay at La Quinta's however my company put me up there for a month and it was truely amazing. Clean carpets niece beds, refer and micro in cabinet. Close to shopping. Breakfast could use a littl bit more variety. Pool and spa were very clean and nice. Service was excellent.
Kudos to you La Quinta Trinidad

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rod a
Reviewed August 22, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trinidad
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Trinidad
Tower 64 Motel & RV
#6 of 10 in Trinidad
Days Inn & Suites Trinidad
Best Western Plus Raton Hotel

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Trinidad? Share your experiences!