Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Destinia.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Excellent hotel nice warm friendly staff bot in Bangkok & pattaya.great locations good side rooms very good auality excellent prices,nothing to much trouble lve stayed several times in both Bangkok & pattaya.

Date of stay: February 2019
1  Thank michaelcurtis40
prjgr, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Dear Michaelcurtis,

Thank you for the lovely and in-depth review of your recent vacation at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort.
I thank you sincerely for your wonderful comments and for sharing them again with our readers.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Pattaya…...

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 14, 2019

This Resort have all inclusive for vacation, 2 pool and private beach, unfortunately that beach and sea have under satisfaction it's have 3 choice for guest 1- Pool Villa, 2- Sea View, 3- Pool View.

I stay at Pool View and quite impress because it's have a large balcony and tropical garden but for the tourist may concern about eating because have a few shop around hotel and just 1 restuarant but not concern about eating because you can walk about 1.5 kilometre to marketing that have any kind of fool, in first day I have a dinner with Thai food and second day I have fish and ship and include shrimp tempura that my meal just about 150 for second day.

I use car to to travel around hotel include Pattaya too (it's quite far from hotel but have shuttle bus from hotel to serve for tourist to go to Pattaya - about 100 baht/round)

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank Chatchai C
prjgr, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Dear Chatcchoi,

Thank you very much for your most supportive review of your visit in Pattaya.

It is most gratifying that you have experienced what we have single- mindedly set out to achieve.
It is our aim to create memorable experiences for our guests and it makes us very happy when we hear that we were able to meet the expectations.

Kind Regards

Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

First mistake was getting a transfer to the wrong hotel. There is also a hotel called Grand Jomtien Palace which is 15 mins ride away from Pinnacle Grand Jomtien. Pinnacle Grand is also in Na Jomtien which is 15-20 mins from Pattaya and 5 mins from the real Jomtien beach strip.
The resort was really nice. Multiple pools and beach chairs to relax. It was quiet and peaceful and exactly the right place to chill out and read a book/ sunbake.
Staff were really friendly and accommodating too. Thanks Sumalee! I tried to go direct through the hotel to book another night but the ‘walk in’ prices are more expensive than on trip advisor and booking.com. I thought that was strange. Be sure to check out the neighboring restaurants like Glasshouse on the beach :)

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank 396taral

Dear 396taral,

Thank you very much for this glowing and supportive review of Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort and I am really happy to note that you had another wonderful stay with us.
It is most gratifying for me to know that our staff have made your a memorable impact on your stay and I will take great pride to share your kind compliments with them.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again, hopefully in the very near future

Best Regard,

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

My best friend and me had the best time of our live here!
The resort is beautiful, very clean and offers a delicious and varied breakfast.
Cocktails are also very delicious! ;-)
We enjoyed great time here but the region around jomtien and Pattaya offers a lot of exiting adventures as well.
The stuff is absolutely friendly and helpful.
English is no problem! Especially Miss Paychat helped us a lot and we are very thankful that she hosted us! She is born in Thai and grown up in Germany, that’s why we could also speak in perfect German! She organized a lot for us and we really had the feeling to be welcome! So at this Point again many thanks for your obligations Nam!
I am going to stay at pinnacle resorts again!

Many greets to the whole stuff and especially Nam!
Janina

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Schaklin
Pinnacle H, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Janina-Banderas,

It is our goal to provide guests with a memorable experience and we always appreciate when our team members and the great service they deliver gets highlighted.
I will take great pleasure to convey your kind compliments to them and I am sure they will be most happy and encouraged.
My great appreciation upon your comment towards our resort and staff.
Here at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, we strive to deliver a bespoke service to our valued guest.

Reviews like yours show me that we manage to create special moments, therefore, I would like to thank you for writing this review as words like yours are rewarding for my whole team.

Best Regards,

Ann Padilla

Reviewed October 27, 2018

It es excellent Hotel but not if you are traveling alone. The Hotel has upgraded me to Deluxe room. THANK YOU. Staff is very friendly and always helpful

No entertainment at all. After 10pm it is dead Area
Than

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank husseinc2016
Prjgr P, Assistant Guest Relation Manager at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2018

Dear husseinc2016,

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation, as well as your detailed review of your visit with us at Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's facilities, amenities, as well as the service that we pride ourselves so much in. I will be sure to share this with our staff! Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Kind regards,