Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Cartoon Network Amazone - CLOSED

1,666 results
All reviews wave pool water park sliders theme park all ages halal food great fun kids and adults a lot of fun ticket price alien attack waterpark cabana tickets cartoons cn surfing
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

My family and I had such a great time spending the day at Cartoon Network Amazone. They had something for the whole family. Food was just as good. I recommend a pizza or “larb” an authentic Thai dish served as chicken or pork enjoyed with some sticky rice.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank therealkruart
JK_CNA, Guest Service Officer at Cartoon Network Amazone, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear therealkruart

We highly appreciate your great review of Cartoon Network Amazone and we are pleased to read about your wonderful day out with us. We are delighted to read that you’re very fun and satisfied with our attractions. Hearing from our guests about their great experience at #CNAmazone inspires our staff to give their best each day.

We look forward giving you a warm welcome on your next visit to Cartoon Network Amazone.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

Price and promotion are very good. But the old player and waiting for a long time all ok
Children very much

Dear sirichai5075,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. We are delighted that you were pleased with your come at the Cartoon Network Amazone. Your kind compliments have also been shared with the team who continue to deliver seamless and exemplary experiences for our guests.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

Good safety. But some place release a slider player to slow. Queue is too long. Baby slider need to wait up to 30 mins.

Dear busyboybkk

Thanks for your feedback.

I already talked with the team responsible as soon as I read your message to prevent having a similar experience in the future. Our team is working hard in providing a top notch service and my apologies if it wasn't met during your visit. We'll ensure that every minute you spend here will be fun and memorable.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us what was wrong, and I hope if you're ever back in Pattaya and grace us again we'll have everything changed and back up to expectations for the future.

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Nothing really special to say! The park is enough to have a gud fun day with your kids. If you want to have a good time, its perfect. If you are an adult, don't expect to have big sensation during the toboggan ride..However pergect for kids

Date of experience: July 2019
JK_CNA, Guest Relation Officer at Cartoon Network Amazone, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Dear 71philip,

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Guest Service Office

Reviewed July 11, 2019

✌️✌️I’d recommend that they have more showers rooms. When I was there there were many tourists and too long queues

Dear kosayodom,

Thanks for your feedback.

Guest Service Office