We stayed 10 days in the family suite, it was a huge suite with two suite rooms, big living room, dining room and a kitchen (without stove).
Breakfast, at anytime with a lot of food (quantity and variety), it have indoor and outdoor facilities. Two beautiful swimming pools. Friendly employees.
Location was very convenient, as it was just in front of the beach and there are a lot a of small local restaurants that you can eat testy food by a really low price. It is a 20 minutes from Pattaya (in Tuc Tuc for 10 or 20 Bath by person).
A very nice top roof bar, the view is awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya is an elegant 4-star hotel with magnificent 38 storey located right on the beautiful beach, on the eastern shore of the Bay of Siam. This elegant hotel features 500 expansive guestrooms that are decorated with a blend of traditional and contemporary Thai themes for a luxurious yet cosy feel. Every residence is complemented by one or more spacious balconies facing the ocean, allowing you to relax in privacy, enjoying spectacular view of the beach and the bay of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Jomtien Beach Hotel Nong Prue
- Nusa Playa Hotel
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya