Furama Jomtien (that's how this was called when we visited), has excellent rooms with a view.
The rooms are spacious enough even though the balcony was quite small.
The pool is good and the happy hour deals are great. If you talk nicely and tip the barman, you can get happy hour deals anytime of the day ;-)
The breakfast buffet is good with a huge range of options. A few more healthy options wouldn't hurt though. We did not try the menu options as there were a plenty of street vendors selling a wide range of exotic dishes around.
The massages were very expensive and you don't get much. We found some nice massage parlours just outside of the hotel that provided an excellent service for a much cheaper price.
I would highly recommend this hotel and wouldn't hesitate staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya is an elegant 4-star hotel with magnificent 38 storey located right on the beautiful beach, on the eastern shore of the Bay of Siam. This elegant hotel features 500 expansive guestrooms that are decorated with a blend of traditional and contemporary Thai themes for a luxurious yet cosy feel. Every residence is complemented by one or more spacious balconies facing the ocean, allowing you to relax in privacy, enjoying spectacular view of the beach and the bay of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Jomtien Beach Hotel Nong Prue
- Nusa Playa Hotel
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya