The only good thing i can say about D Varee was the view of the sea from our hotel room. Everything else was bad.The room had peeling wall paper the sink tap was loose the room was too small the bath was old and dis-coloured there was only 2 hangers in the closet the room smelt damp the tv was old.Plus if you want WIfi you have to pay for it. The Pillows are two soft to get a decent nights sleep on. I stayed for 3 nights and that was more than enough. The staff were very friendly, but thats thai for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya is an elegant 4-star hotel with magnificent 38 storey located right on the beautiful beach, on the eastern shore of the Bay of Siam. This elegant hotel features 500 expansive guestrooms that are decorated with a blend of traditional and contemporary Thai themes for a luxurious yet cosy feel. Every residence is complemented by one or more spacious balconies facing the ocean, allowing you to relax in privacy, enjoying spectacular view of the beach and the bay of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Jomtien Beach Hotel Nong Prue
- Nusa Playa Hotel
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya