I stayed on deluxe sea view, the room was so so, but the view was amazing. Event quite far from Pattaya city but I prefer to stay in this area since the place is quiet. The breakfast was ok. And since the location is quite far from pattaya city, we have to take a taxi to go to the city and ity's spend around 200 - 300 bath for carter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya is an elegant 4-star hotel with magnificent 38 storey located right on the beautiful beach, on the eastern shore of the Bay of Siam. This elegant hotel features 500 expansive guestrooms that are decorated with a blend of traditional and contemporary Thai themes for a luxurious yet cosy feel. Every residence is complemented by one or more spacious balconies facing the ocean, allowing you to relax in privacy, enjoying spectacular view of the beach and the bay of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Jomtien Beach Hotel Nong Prue
- Nusa Playa Hotel
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya