D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya
W1A Jomtien(Jomtien Beach)(Great Value!)
$25
Nirvana Boutique Suites(Jomtien Beach)(Great Value!)
$36
$34
Villa Thongbura(Jomtien Beach)(Great Value!)
$62
$57
  • Pool
Pinnacle Grand Jomtien Resort(Jomtien Beach)(Great Value!)
$48
$45
Tevan Jomtien Pattaya(Jomtien Beach)
$27
$38
$112
Trip.com
D@Sea Hotel(Jomtien Beach)
The Sala Pattaya(Jomtien Beach)(Great Value!)
All reviewsrooftop barsea viewgreat seaviewhigher floorexecutive suitewalking streetfamily suiteswimming poolroom balconybuffet breakfastfifth floorhotel is locatedbig balconycoffee shoptuk tukspecial thanksenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were on family vacation in Pattaya and wanted to stay at the hotel located in Jomtien Beach. I am glad that we choose Furama Jomtien Beach resort which is located just a stone throw away from the 'cleanest' beach in pattaya.

Since I was travelling with my parenets, I wanted to ensure that they get good spacious room with sea facing balcony. Days before the check-in I got in touch with Mr. Saksith Buathong, Manager in the hotel who was very courteous and helpful. He allocated the room which made our stay even more enjoyable. He patiently answered all my queries with regards to the available rooms. On our arrival, Mr Siwanut E (front office staff), showed us our room and allowed my parents to rest while I completed the check-in process in the lobby.

Room was spacious and has excellent sea veiw from the balcony. View of sun rise and sun set over the sea is something that stay with you for long. Breakfast was good & menu variety was wide.

As for the location of the hotel, beach is just accross the road! Beach chair on this beach is also reasonable costing 30 Baht/chair. There was no trouble in finding the local thai food as there are several resturants & local food vendors near the hotel. Even Seven-Eleven store & other shops such as Pharmacy, travel agents are located nearby. Major advantage for us was that this place is away from the 'maddening' crowd and most of the tourist here were with family. Travelling to other places in Pattaya was also not a problem as it is easy to find 'baht Bus' which usually stand opposite the hotel.

I would definitely like to stay here again and would recommend this hotel, specially to people on family vacation.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank moday
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Located at a great location in Pattaya, a few steps to the Jomtien beach. Away from the city hustle-bustle. The hotel is well-designed and looks classy. They have 2 pools, very clean and well-maintained. The rooms were very clean and I loved the view from the balcony of our room. Beautiful sea-view and sun-set view. You would feel that its worth the money you paid.
The breakfast buffet menu is wide and good. They have a few resturants within and coffee shop too. The tours agent, bars, massage parlour, grocery shop, medical shop is right next to the hotel and as a traveller, I dont think you have to search and travel far for anything. The tuk-tuk can take you to the walking street or any prime part of the city for only 10 Baht. Trust me, you would make a wise choice if you choose your stay here.
Not to miss, they had organised a Halloween party too during our stay. Though not many turned up at the party but it was well planned and arranged.
But as ever, you would have a few set-backs. The hotel seems to be over-crowded at all times. You will find people everywhere, whether you are in lobby, spa, resturant or pool, you will find atleast 50 people at all times. The staff, especially the reception staff are so occupied managing check-ins and check-outs that they dont even bother to listen to what you have to stay. The most disappointing part was the check-out when the receptionist guy was not even courteous to say `Thanks` or `Hello`. He made us feel that he gave us a free stay here. Grrr!
But ignoring the staff, an excellent hotel or the best hotel at Jomtien beach area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank krisvijay
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I and my wife visited the hotel, supposed to be a Four Star Hotel, not even a single feature you have of that sort. The reception counter is worst of that lot its so dirty filled with dust i dont know how people work over there, secondly the reception counter is very slow in their work, thirdy the doors of the rooms are not coloured properly lots of scratches fourthly the bath tub is outdated. The best things of this hotel are Nice Lift Service and Big Rooms, Great Buffet Breakfast but could be better

Room Tip: Think 10 times before choosing
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank prashantkamble646
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went to the hotel for a seminar, so I did not pay. You might say this does not give me the right to comment. That is your opinion, I stayed there for a week so I think I do have the right.
My room was on the 29th floor and in my seminar there where at least 150 people. Everyday when we finished we had to wait 30 mins to get upstairs. As there are only 3 elevators going all the way up. And 2 going to the 5 th floor. These elevators broke down continuously. Some of us started using the service elevators and then one of them broke down too and was not repaired by the time we left. I must say that the room was clean to begin with but that the bath was not cleaned daily. Also I hung my towel up to use again and it was still removed. My biggest peeve was that you had to pay around 100baht for 30 mins worth of wi fi. Whereas I have stayed in various hotels in Thailand and never had to pay, let alone be charged an arm and a leg for Internet access. The breakfast was ok if you went for bacon and eggs. The thai food they offered could have been nicer. The view was spectacular but as we spent about an hour a day (while the sun was up) in our rooms, so this was not enough to make me want to go back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Furama hotel few steps to Jomtien beach just across the road and you there,,,The hotel was nice the crew were friendly , I booked the hotel wit out breakfast because in Pattaya I will not be able to return to your room before 5am,,,,,so There was 2 swimming pool in a hotel well nice and clean,,,,,,the restaurants looks good I guess the y are a bit expensive but in general the hotel was value for the money I paid.

The only thing is the hotel location is a bit far from Pattaya walking street which's not a big issue 20 baht and you there.

Room Tip: High floor up from 15th,,,cool view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends