I guess it's one of the best sea view on Jomtien, especially if you take high floor. But no furniture on a balcony, which is some odd, but you can use room chairs.
Room is ok, I like glass-wall bathroom, swimming pool is clean, they sale some snakes and drinks.
Minus - they have lots of Russians, very slow lift and nothing so special, except view from balcony.
If you really care about room view - it's a right place for you, but if not - there are lots of other options in Jomtien and Pattaya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya is an elegant 4-star hotel with magnificent 38 storey located right on the beautiful beach, on the eastern shore of the Bay of Siam. This elegant hotel features 500 expansive guestrooms that are decorated with a blend of traditional and contemporary Thai themes for a luxurious yet cosy feel. Every residence is complemented by one or more spacious balconies facing the ocean, allowing you to relax in privacy, enjoying spectacular view of the beach and the bay of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Fastbooking, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Jomtien Beach Hotel Nong Prue
- Nusa Playa Hotel
- D Varee Jomtien Beach, Pattaya