“great day out”

Mermaids Dive Center Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to experience scuba diving for the first time? If you are not a certified diver or never tried diving before sign up for our “Discover Scuba Diving!” program. You do not need swimming skills to complete this experience. All Discover Scuba Diving programs are conducted by Professional PADI Instructors.Join us on the boat for a fun filled snorkeling day or day of diving.We will collect you from your Pattaya or Jomtien Hotel between 8.00am and 8.15am and transfer you to Mermaids Main Operations Center in Jomtien.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went snorkeling with the family. Great bunch working there. Paid 1000B each for hotel pick up and drop off, lunch, equipment and 2, 1 hour swims at different locations. Comfortable boat and no problems. Very safety conscious. I would recommend it.

2  Thank neilnami
There are newer reviews for Mermaids Dive Center Pattaya

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This shop has long history since 1990. They have many experience, good for all country people with walmly service mind.

3  Thank KojiBKK
Reviewed August 24, 2013

An unrivaled center for facilities in both recreational and technical diving with daily diving off of four privately owned boats - this offers a wide choice of dive sites to choose from including the wrecks and far islands. You choose. Mermaids offer recreational course all of the way through Dive Master and Instructor to Course Director preparation which is unique. A great fun outfit to dive with .... my favorite dive has to be the Hardeep wreck. This is well worth doing but really for Advanced and above divers. A great wreck.

2  Thank thaitripThailand
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I took my PADI OW some 10 years ago (with the owner as instructor - Peter).
I've since done two specialeties and 20+ dives and always got the attention I needed, answeres to my questions and always felt safe.

I will recomment Mermaids dive center any time to any type of diving or education at any level - from childrens Bubble maker to advanced technical levels.
I feel confident they would never accept an appointment that they lacked the skill to full fill.

3  Thank Bo P
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Sheena and the team run a tight crew at this professional PADI centre. Be it looking to upgrade your career in the recreational scuba diving industry or venturing into tech diving, Mermaids is your place to be if you choose Pattaya as your destination. When I lived in Bangkok for 5 years, Mermaids would be my weekend destination to wet my 'gills' and head out to Koh Rin for a couple of fun dives. Food was awesome on the boat as well ! Was fortunate to experience with them 15m vis and even spotted an Eagle Ray ! I shall return !

2  Thank barricudda