I have been to many different GC's over the years. This location was...by far...the most disappointing of them all.
1. The value is good for the selection and amount of food you get.
2. Some of the dishes were decent...although nothing stood out as great.
3. Banana Pudding was good.
4. Saw a lot of people enjoying the chocolate fountain.
1. The employee (Supervisor) at the front was complaining about him being there
2. The table server was pretty much non-existent to refill drinks and remove used plates even though it wasn't overly busy. I think GC was under staffed. Seemed to only be 2 servers total.
3. The food was extremely salty. We couldn't even eat some of the items that we had on our plates. (Why do they feel the need to over-salt? Have they never heard of the saying that you can always add more, but can't take it away???)
4. The Guacamole was literally rancid. I almost threw up when I tasted it. So, I was afraid to taste anything else from the cold food bar. To the supervisors credit...he did remove it immediately when we told him.
5. The chicken was very greasy and fatty.
6. The mashed potatoes were very watery (almost soupy).
I am not sure if some of these dishes were left overs from the night before or not (including the fried foods) cuz they were bringing out fresh food that appeared and tasted better towards the end of our lunch visit.
Don't feel like I ever need to go back to this location.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.