Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Thornton
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

This is a very nice hotel, reasonably priced, with helpful, courtious staff and a great breakfast spread. There are good restaurants in the vicinity and a Starbucks in the parking lot. But you need your own car for transportation.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Ok Bobby A - get ready to write... You're kinda lucky, as a Diamond, I didn't go Guest Assistance.... But let's start positive so you can respond you're glad! The ladies working the desk when I checked in were very nice. Moving on, as a Diamond I was not upgraded and received a basic room on the Kansas plains view side of the hotel - insert upgrades given as available rebuttal; however, I would say a room facing the mountains at least was available... It was a nice room though. As for breakfast, I had my meal and left and my server never checked on one time. I was greeted when I entered with a "do you have a coupon?" A "Good Morning" would be nice...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
chapel hill nc
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I think all of the 10's I checked in the survey said it all. It was a great last night stay before flying back east from our Colorado, Utah, Yellowstone vacation. Only need to add complimentary breakfast and you'd have it all at this hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank candy w
Virginia
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had stayed here several times over the past summer. Now I am back again. As stated previously, my stay was fantastic. The personnel behind the front desk are extremely friendly and helpful. I ended up changing my plans and checked out early to catch a night flight. I decided to hang out in the lobby and complete some work there. While waiting to head to the airport, I was asked if I wanted anything to drink, etc. It is nice dealing with a friendly staff.

Tulsa, United States
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Overall the room was fine, but I accepted the handicap room, because it was represented as a room with a king size bed, rather than two queen size beds. Your attendant at the front desk apologized, but nevertheless I was somewhat disappointed.

1 Thank Kent S
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My room was comfortable, clean, and quiet.
The hotel bar was open and had a comfortable and welcoming feel to it.

The breakfast was great. Far better than expected.

The mountain views from this hotel may be normal for the locals but for me it was wow. What a great way to start the day.

Room Tip: I stayed on the ground floor. My room was quiet and easy to get to.
1 Thank PH-Travel-Lovers
Bobby A, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you had a 1st floor room, would have loved to hear what you would have to say about the view from the 5th floor. Next time make sure we get you a little higher so we can share that amazing expierence with you! I am glad to hear you had such a great stay and enjoyed the breakfast.
New York City, New York
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had a family wedding taking place right around the corner from this hotel and we were just thrilled at the wonderful accommodations we found at the Doubletree when scouting out a place for our family and friends to stay for the wedding. We had 17 different states coming into town and staying at this hotel. We also had a welcome party in their Grand Ballroom the night before the wedding and breakfast the morning after...everyone at the hotel treated us royally - we felt like VIP's visiting. The chef outdid himself every morning with a fantastic breakfast and gave us a perfect menu for the welcome party...our guests are still commenting on the food and service received there. All the staff was pleasant and helpful and made us feel right at home. The Hilton hotels are our first choice when staying out of town and this one was just perfection. All the rooms were comfortable and clean. Price and location for our event was terrific, but, the event planner and chef, all the way down to the cleaning staff were exceptional! Would definitely stay there for another visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank R S
We are all so glad that you choose to share this special time with us! We enjoyed having all of your family at the hotel. Thank you so much for the amazing comments on all of our staff! We look forward to having anyone of you back!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Candlewood Suites Denver North - Thornton
The Westin Westminster
The Westin Westminster
#4 of 19 in Westminster
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
Drury Inn & Suites Denver Westminster

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton? Share your experiences!