“Terrible!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Denver, Colorado
“Terrible!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We've tried many Mexican restaurants around the area and have liked them all well enough. I felt compelled to actually review this one because Yelp and the one existing review on Trip Advisor reflect a completely different food experience than we had, which is why we visited in the first place. We ordered a cheese quesadilla, which was the best of the bunch, however I can make a good quesadilla at home. I had the chilli relleno and bean and cheese burrito combination. I love a chili relleno, but this one was very soggy. I removed the much anticipated (and usually crispy) batter as it was soggy and tasteless. The burrito had more tortilla than filling, which I really dislike. The minimal filling was just more of the same beans that were a side on my plate. It was all pretty terrible. To top it off, we enjoy margaritas with our Mexican food so it was disappointing that they don't serve alcohol there. Great food would've made up for that though and we just did not find it here.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank WorldTravelerCO

Northglenn, Colorado
“Machaca con Huevos - I've Found You!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

If you've lived in southern California and now live in Colorado, you now have Mexican home-cooked meals that include my favorite, machaca con huveos that is huge in portion and for under six bucks, you can't go wrong! I've tried their other menu items and you can't go wrong with any of them. The only thing wrong is the owner is still a Dodgers fan and I'm still trying to get him to be a Rockies baseball fan!

• Visited June 2014