“great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Grand Junction, Colorado
“great food”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

went to thornton to visit and old friend we meet up and the food here was just great and the service was on point.

Visited June 2012

Thornton, Colorado
“Fantastic food; some of the best steak around”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

The steak is fantastic. The fresh bread with honey butter is fantastic. The onion blossom is so good we keep ordering it with only two of us even though it means tons of leftovers. Texas Roadhouse just has all around fantastic food. The service is usually very good, and they have been very friendly and helpful about fixing any food problems. My only complaint is that the restaurant is very loud, and the wait some nights can be pretty long - but that's mostly because the food is so good that it's worth waiting for!

• Visited March 2012
North Plains, Oregon
“We are in Denver every January and Texas Roadhouse is a must stop for us.”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Being from Oregon, we are not used to so much good food and pampering as we get at this restaurant. We were there on January 15th and although the place was packed at 4:30, we still didn't have a very long wait. The waitstaff is always on the ball and treats us like royalty. We never wanted for anything as they were right there to help us. The food is heavenly and there are so many choices it is difficult to pick one.
I really think that restaurants in Oregon could learn from this place and I sure wish they had some Oregon locations as we would be visiting often.

• Visited January 2012
Brighton, Colorado
“This place is the best!”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My mom and I visit this Texas Roadhouse once a week. We are always so happy with the service, the food and the value for the money. The 6 ounce sirloin and chicken fried chicken are both wonderful. You can't beat the salads with the homemade dressing and croutons. The rolls are hot out of the oven and delightful. The loaded mashed potatoes are great - better than the loaded baked potatoes in my book. The few times we have had minor issues with the food, the management has gone over and above to make it right. Use the call ahead seating - this will save you a ton of time waiting for a table. This is a great restaurant!

• Visited January 2012
Frederick, Colorado
“You cannot go wrong with this place!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Every time I go here I pick my own steak. I think that is awesome. If the steak is not right is goes right back with no fuss from servers. The dinner rolls are addicting too!! Watch out they fill you before you know what hit you. We will be back..