“Average”
Review of Lone Star - CLOSED

Lone Star
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

This was an average steakhouse. Not much to get excited about. They charged PRIME prices for less than prime steaks. The service was average and there wasn't much to get exited about. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here but it filled the void.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food lacked any excitement and the service was dreadfully slow. The woman working the bar was more interested in talking with her boyfriend than checking on orders so food took a long time and came out cold. The entire staff behind the bar did not understand how to pour draft beer and wasted a ton of the companies money and gave customers inconsistent drafts.

If its late and the hotel restaurant is closed, this isn't a bad choice but its far from my first choice.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Steak was done right ! I love when I get what I order. Food was delicious. Service was great. Atmosphere was interesting. Bathrooms were clean. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Same old ...like the sweet potatoes..great service...Ordered the tilapia which was NOT overcooked..good flavor..good portion size. Overall it was fine..they might try a menu change...more salads...I know..it's a steakhouse!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The people from the hostess all the way to the manager were top notch. No complaints! Steaks are fabulous, I asked for a special cut and they did exactly what I wanted. The place was clean, servers were excellent. The only thing that was out of the norm was they ran out of ice cream. Drinks were made correctly as well. GO GET A STEAK HERE!!!