“Breakfast Anytime...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

That is before 1pm. My husband and I enjoyed our omlettes at 12:45 pm. Our server was friendly and it appeared many locals come back to eat the good food. One side note... Parking our pickup and trailer was very challenging!

1  Thank 38240jayhawk

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

The food here is great! My husband had the Country Eggs Benedict (chicken fried steak with eggs on English muffins with gravy instead of hollandaise). I had scrambled eggs, toast, hash browns and biscuits with sausage gravy. All of our food was really good! I'm not sure why there are complaints about the gravy - it's a thick, flour based, sausage gravy. It's going to have a hint of flour taste unless it's really watered down.
The service was excellent! Be prepared: they ask the amount of too you'd like to leave because they use the Square app. It's a little awkward, since wait staff usually don't see that info until after you leave in other restaurants.

1  Thank ThomasFam2010
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had breakfast here on a road trip – my traveling companion had the chile relleno which was good. I however, made the mistake of ordering the chicken fried steak. The steak was the standard Sysco-type breaded meat, which can be good if fried well and served hot and crispy. The gravy that smothered the steak was awful – gummy, sweet and just plain weird, inedible even. I was so tempted to ask the cook if he ever tasted it.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have been eating at Lisa's Place for over 8 years and I am very pleased with the food and the waitresses. I recently had a meeting with Lisa about sponsoring our team "Crosswords for a Cure" in the the Relay For Life, at Webster Lake in September; put on by the American Cancer Society, and Lisa was more than happy to sponsor our team. She is very involved with our community and worthy causes. I love going there for breakfast, or lunch. The green chile is delicious, the atmosphere is very much like grandma's house. The food is home-made and the portion sizes are huge. I feel like family when I go there. It is always nice to be called by your name when you go there to eat. Thanks Lisa, and keep up the great work. I enjoy the relaxed feeling I get when I dine there. Good place for family and friends!

1  Thank Jowall57
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Best corned beef hash I've had! The food is a great and comes out fast! The place is small, but has a great mom and pop feel! Dee-lish!

1  Thank Runninonemt4