“Great price, less than expected for Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Thornton
White Salmon, United States
“Great price, less than expected for Hampton Inn”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Room was clean, tile in bath was cracked with grout missing. Bath was clean, but less than standard furnishings for Hampton. Couldn't figure out the programmable thermostat - couldn't get room to desired temp during the night. Overall, a very nice room for the price and a good value.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Pasadena, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The location was easy to find with two restaurants next door. The staff was very helpful with giving directions. The rooms were very clean. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. My only objection was the sidewalk at the entrance was painted. I felt it was safer walking on the ice than the slick sidewalk.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Sacramento, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Nice hotel and friendly staff. Rooms are clean. Breakfast was yummy. Internet speed was great. This is one of best hotel we stayed at. Definitely recommend to all to stay in this hotel. Hotel had indoor pool. I didn't bring swimming cloths if not would have jumped in poor.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

United States
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I only occupied the room for maybe two and a half hours. This is because I was informed at that time no dogs allowed. I walked him on a leash inside and outside of the property more than once indicating my understanding to be it was pet friendly. When I went to the hotel desk to explain my ignorance and tell him I would be out of the room. He proceeded to tell me how much the charge is for a pet and for smoking. He was very rude and treated me like a juvenile who was trying to hide or sneak his pet around. I was very offended and expected more understanding from the staff of a reputable hotel such as the Hampton. If that manager would have put that much effort into my check-in, I would have known the policy and could have avoided the expense and embarrassment. In conclusion, I really didn't get a chance to make an opinion of the hotel itself. However, I am not satisfied with the friendliness of the staff or manager. I didn't have a chance to occupy the room long enough to justify such a charge. It's the understanding of situations like mine and how there handled that separates good from the best.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HI_Guest_Services, Owner at Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Mr. Randy Seaberg- I'm sorry that you did not see the posted signs in our hotel that said pets were not allowed. Upon checking our surveillance camera system & audio (unfortunately trip advisor would not allow us to post it), my front desk staff & supervisor were gracious enough to politely tell you that the hotel has a no pet policy. We always want to make sure that future guests who visit our hotel feel comfortable in a room especially who are allergic to pets.Thank you once again for your comments.
United Kingdom
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Another good stay at this hotel which I have used a few times during 2013. The breakfast in the Hampton hotels is first class as it is complementary and the room rates were not excessive to cover this.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We stayed 3 nights and our stay was enjoyable. The rate was very good, rooms and hotel were clean and comfortable. Internet was fast which made it easy to conduct correspondence. I used the fitness center which provided treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike, and some weights which is all I needed. While the hot breakfast was not great, there were plenty of other items available, including fruit, cereal, toast, muffins, and bagels. Easy access to I-25 and many places to eat nearby.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Tucson, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This Hampton Inn is a great value. Traveling to Thornton, CO for business, I actually look forward to staying at this clean, comfortable property with a friendly staff. Newly updated fitness and business center. Heated indoor pool accessible no matter what time of year.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
Super 8 Westminster Denver North
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
#13 of 19 in Westminster
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster

Been to Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton? Share your experiences!