“nice hampton inn”

Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Thornton
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Clean and friendly, and easy access to I25. Even the employee policing the property stopped to make sure we were happy.

everything was typical for a Hampton inn

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Arrived late on a Tuesday night, and was greeted and given my room key in a timely fashion.

Breakfast had a wide selection of hot and cold items, and was generally fairly good. It's nice that they leave the juice machine on all day. A small benefit.

Stay on the I-25 side, and didn't really hear the freeway, so I figured the insulation and windows are food. Was over 100 degrees outside, but the air conditioner handled it easily, only running about 10-15% of the time.

Good access to downtown Denver and my training in Broomfield. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn a couple of nights. Yes, the furniture is a bit outdated, but the staff is very friendly and the beds were very comfortable which are very important to us. The location is great - easy access on and off I-25 (good for to and from DIA) and one the times we stayed, our window faced the mountains which was really cool.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I routinely stay at Hampton Inns and this one is fairly ypical. Since it is a little older, some of the rooms are a little outdated in terms of ammenities and it has few outlets (one of my biggest complaints with older hotels).

My TV was updated and it had an updated thermostat. The furniture is older but not beat up or run down. Like some older rooms, I did not notice any weird smells or see and weird stains on the carpet.

The front desk staff was VERY nice and since I am a Hilton Honors member, they were ready for me. The workout center is pretty typical for this hotel and the pool was clean and what you would expect.

I was not disappointed with my overall experience nor with the price. Just wish it had more outlets.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Moustacio D
Reviewed December 13, 2011

My stay at this hotel was just one night, and I experienced no problems. This Hampton Inn was just average. The hotel is an older one which has been remodeled after the current style of Hampton Inns. The breakfast seating area was quite small, as was the lobby (or lack thereof). I had a comfortable bed and a good night's sleep.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Hampton Inn is my go to hotel when on business. I have stayed at many and this one is on the older side, and I would say in need of a refurbishment. One negative was the fact that they allow smoking, as some are entirely smoke free. Even though I was on a non-smoking floor I could still smell smoke coming from ?? I wasn't sure if it was a room on my floor or the stairwells. My room was very quiet, the bed very comfortable, and the breakfast was good. If I'm ever in this area again I would consider the newer Double Tree in the same parking lot.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Di4040
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a total of 44 nights. I am a Hilton Honors member (Diamond status) and have stayed at numerous Hilton properties. This hotel was one of the best, if not the best, managed hotel we have encountered during our travels. The rooms were large, the service (housekeeping, breakfast buffet, front desk) was exceptional. All staff were very friendly, courteous and went out of their way to help with whatever we needed. The breakfast buffet was excellent, offering healthy choices. We would definitely stay here again when we visit Denver-Thornton in the future and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side of hotel that doesn't face I-25 are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank IMBITTN
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Thornton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver North
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
#16 of 19 in Westminster
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
Super 8 Westminster Denver North

Been to Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton? Share your experiences!