Telluride is an awesome mountain, but this property is a mess. Don't go unless its free.
Here are the problems we had in only 5 days.
(1) No dishwasher (4 days to fix after initial phone call report)
(2) No access to any hot tub or jacuzzi. But who needs that after skiing anyway?
(3) Local phone in condo was broken. Local (long distance) calls from your cell phone are fun to make dinner reservations. Never fixed.
(4) No maid service
(5) Broken thermostat that was stuck on 85. It's fun to sleep with windows open with 15 degs outside to sleep. Never fixed after called to report.
(6) No garage door opener for 2 days. This means I had to pay $20/ day for surface parking, when I had a spot under me but couldn't get to it.
(7) $45 trash and towel service took three days after I called and requested it. Then it took two trips, one to bring towels, another to take out the trash (plus another call to request this). Plus as a bonus, the dirty towels stayed on the floor of the bathroom the whole trip. Awesome!
(8) No access to on-site ski lockers.
(9) Not ski-in/ski-out. Really it is hike-out/hike-in. This is loads of fun with multiple kids who are too young to take skis themselves. Another thumbs up!
The mountain is awesome and highly recommended, but avoid this property.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your ResortQuest Westemere Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.