“Best pizza ever”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Seguin, Texas
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We ordered here one night of our family vacation. Everyone loved it and I agreed, even though I am a vegetarian, 65 year old non-pizza buff. It was exceptional. There ingredients are fresh and the vegetarian options are great. They were out of spinach lasagna that night but the other options were good. We went through more pizza than I ever thought we would and I loved seeing my son and my son-in-law competing for the leftovers at breakfast.

Fairly expensive (as most telluride places are) but definitely worth it.

Visited August 2014

Riverside, Connecticut
“Great pizza joint!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

One of the co-owners played college football with Tom Brady, so prepare yourself with lots of sports memorabilia! It's very cool. The pizza is delicious. This year we tried the Detroit Style (deep dish), and it was awesome! I cannot believe we didn't try it earlier. The downside is the wait can be quite long, especially on big game days. There are TVs all over the restaurant, and folks tend to take a seat and camp out. We have had 2+ hour wait times during the holiday peak season... and it's COLD outside while you wait.

• Visited August 2014
Parker, Colorado
“Cute sign, poor-to-just okay food”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We ate here because of the raving review here, so felt I should post one, since we had a totally different experience. The place itself is very cute! The pizza is just okay- the local shops in my current small town both serve MUCH better pizza, so can't say its even close to "best pizza ever"! My son chose the very overpriced Tuscan ravioli, which looked like they used the same oil used for movie popcorn. He is very easy to please & didn't like it. I tasted it. I'm guessing very high fat,frozen food. We got brucetta & I have to say that was the worse ever! This was my entree. I took ONE bite & left the rest. Very cheap bread- like a hogie bun, split. Cherry tomatoes cut in half, with a sickening-thick oil drenched on them. Could see chuncks of garlic (like the canned type) but could not taste anything very flavorless. There was a tiny & I mean TINY drizzle, too small to even taste, of balsamic. I've had lots of brucetta- never one I didn't like- didn't think that was even possible! The wine which went w the brucetta was bad also. I bought 2 different reds, didn't like either one, but thought maybe if I blended them, could make it palatable - mmmm, no! Left 2 full glasses of wine on the table when we left also! Did the waitress notice the person tipping her had not touched her meal? No. We won't be going back.

• Visited August 2014
Arizona
“Unusual Pizza but great!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We had the 313 Detroit style pizza and we really enjoyed it. It has a kick to it due to the peppers used which made it extra yummy if you like spice. The place was packed but the service was great nevertheless!

usa
“Great pizza!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We ordered from here first night here. Great pizza great beer, good atmosphere, worth stopping for if u like pizza. 2 large pizza cost me $60.