“It's always my first choice.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The River Club Condos

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The River Club Condos
Guymon, Oklahoma
“It's always my first choice.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

My wife and I and our family stay in Telluride often (5 different times last year). I have family there and attend the Telluride Film Festival each year so where I stay is a serious business. It's not as if we're there for a single night's stay.
The River Club has always been my first choice when staying in Telluride. Our stay is never less than pleasureable. The staff is kind, courteous and quick to respond to every need. The rooms are beautiful and generously appointed.
All in all, I think most people that make the choice to stay there realize that it is very, very special. I would and do encourage others to make this your place to stay when you're in southwestern Colorado.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Crossroads, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

The River Club is the perfect place to stay if you want immediate access to all of Telluride (by foot), but also want to be in a quiet and comfortable setting. You are literally just steps from the San Miguel River, a few blocks from the center of town and from the Gondola. The rooms are clean and up to date with the latest conveniences and high finishes. The staff has (obviously) been trained to provide prompt and courteous service, which is not always the case in a mountain resort town. The River Club is a high value destination.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Crossroads
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

We've been coming to Telluride for years and we have stayed in several different condos/houses. The River Club is the best place to stay in Telluride. The condos are really large, beautifully decorated, updated, and kept in super condition. The kitchen has everything! The staff is terrific - very personable and helpful. They really make you feel like you're at home. The River Club is located right on the river, just a couple of blocks to the heart of town (and the gondola for winter stays). If you don't feel like walking, the valet will drive you anywhere. You will love your stay at the River Club - promise!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2011

The River Club is perfect. The facilities are first rate. The staff is the best. A block from the gondola and walking distance to everything that is the true Telluride. If you have a chance to experience the River Club you should take it.

• Stayed March 2011
Durango, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2010

The River Club has all the luxury and service you would expect from a nice Telluride condo, but they go further. I was amazied by how every detail has been provided for your comfort and convenience.

The staff is very professional, confident and comfortable in their jobs.

What a great place to spend time. You are sure to love the natural boulder lined riverside hot tub.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LarryMallard, General Manager at The River Club Condos, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
Thank you for the kind words and for your review of the River Club. It was our pleasure hosting you and your family and we hope to see you again in the future.

Irving, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2010

This was our second trip to Telluride and the River Club for the Mountain Film Festival over Memorial Weekend. I can't say enough about the accomodations, location and staff at The River Club. As I stated in my review in 2007, this place is on par with any Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons or "W" Hotel I've stayed at; probably even better due to the small and personal nature of the staff. If you are going to Telluride and can afford to stay at this place, PULL THE TRIGGER! It has been the highlight of our trip on both visits.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2008

I live in Colorado and have seen most of the mountain towns, and this is by far the best place I've stayed at. I own a timeshare in Breckenridge, and made an exchange through Interval for a week's stay in October. Prior to my visit to Telluride, Breckenridge had been my favorite. I've heard many things about the area, and have always been curious about it. The San Juan mountains are spectacular. It might have been the fact that I visited during the fall, but I found the town to be mellow and laid back. The River Club was the highlight of my stay there. I went down for rest and relaxation, to do some writing and reading, and take in a few hikes. I got everything I could have wanted. The staff at the club was friendly, helpful, and respectful. Although I could have received any assistance I asked for, they gave me the privacy that I sought. I would highly recommend it, and although I don't like to return to places I've already seen, I would go back to the River Club in a heartbeat.

• Liked — The cleanliness of the unit, underground parking, staff helpfulness
  • Disliked — Could not think of one thing
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

The River Club - Telluride
Also consider these accommodations in or near Telluride
The Hotel Telluride
#5 of 10 in Telluride
Hotel Columbia
Hotel Columbia
#2 of 10 in Telluride

Been to The River Club Condos? Share your experiences!