“Jessica was great!! Tour was fun!”

Telluride Food Tours
Ranked #2 of 3 Food & Drink in Telluride
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us as we explore the ins and outs of the historic town of Telluride. Seek out classic "mom and pop" specialty food shops, deliciously authentic ethnic eateries, hip wine bars and charming neighborhood restaurants – all while taking in breathtaking scenery, historical anecdotes and local advice from your guide. During this tour you will enjoy a variety of food specialties that have proven Telluride's reputation as not only an adventure seekers playground, but culinary hidden gem. Discover the secrets to having the ultimate food and cultural experience off the beaten path!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We loved the wine & the food on this tour!!! 1 of us was loving the wine more 1 of us loving the food! Have to say both were GREAT. Great spots, and I def. recommend going to the last one. New orleans type bar, they were so friendly...We went back!! :)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

This activity offers a locally guided peek at Telluride's food scene with samples of everything from scallops to chocolate to local beer. GREAT for foodies, wine lovers and anyone who wants to get outside, meet new people (locals and visitors alike) and enjoy scenic Telluride. Not only do you get to sample Telluride's finest restaurants but you get to explore the town - including a trip up the gondola with 360-degree views. Stunning. The guides are young, fun and knowledgable. You'll leave the tour with several local fun-facts and a big smile. Guaranteed.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I had an awesome time on a food tour this June. The guides are fun but also know a lot about the area and it's rich history. I have lived here for 5 years and I learned several things I never knew about Telluride's History. The food and drinks are awesome as well. Brit was a great guide. I would do this again.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I can't say enough good things about our recent experience on the Telluride Food Tour. Our local office took a tour to say farewell to a colleague who is moving away and this was the ideal way to celebrate. Even as locals, this was a cool way to sample a variety of drinks and nibbles at some of our favorite haunts.

The mini history lessons were also fascinating--many of us learned things that we never knew about our beloved little town. All in all, it was an incredibly fun way to spend the afternoon/evening with our office.

1  Thank Madison C
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This tour was awesome! Wanted to do something fun and unique with my Aunt (a 23 year local), and this was the perfect activity! We started our tour out of The River Club, where we were introduced to our hilarious and wildly entertaining guide Steve, as well as three other charming tour goers. After introductions over a glass of red, we set off to explore the majestic town of Telluride and the festive flavors of its local hang outs. From tantalizing tequila mixers to succulent salmon tartare tacos, our taste buds went on a culinary adventure! We experienced the offerings of seven diverse local restaurants, including There Bar, Smuggler's Brewpub, La Marmotte, Arroyo, Appaloosa Cafe, Telluride Truffle, and Flavor, all while expanding our knowledge and experience of the town through an informative guided tour of the town's history. The tour lasted about three hours (I enjoyed every minute) and by the end I felt I had made new friends to accompany the delightful memory. The food and beverage pairings were quite generous, and the buzz didn't end until far after the tour did. I would highly recommend this activity to all who seek an exciting and unique way to experience Telluride.