“Good start HUGE disappointment!”
Review of Rev - CLOSED

Rev
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mountain Village Core
Transit: Hotel Madeline Telluride
Description: Located in the heart of Mountain Village, Rev is Southwest Colorado's only AAA 4 Diamond Dining experience. Begin at the trendy Rev bar and let the night unfold into the elegant dining room overlooking the Mountain Village ice rink. Our inspired farm to table seasonal menu and a seductive atmosphere, make Rev the "can't miss" on any visit to Telluride.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Good meal up to the point of receiving my steak.
Chef does not know how to cook a steak - medium/warm pink center. Returned steak - replacement steak also over cooked.
Wait staff disappeared. No coffee no dessert
Chef was loaded at the bar with friends when we left.

1  Thank Loenrac
Todd G, Director of Sales at Rev, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thanks so much for giving the team at Rev an opportunity to host your dining experience. We were very dissappointed to hear of your overall experience, and will be speaking with our team about the feedback you provided. If you are still in Telluride, please contact me directly, or let me know if I can be of assistance on a future visit. Thanks again for joining us at Rev, and please know we strive to exceed diner expectations. We obviously feel short on your dinner, and would be honored with an opportunity to host you again.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Today I went to REV's breakfast. I was greeted with juice and coffee immediately. (right away puts a smile on my face in the morning) I ordered a vegetable egg white omelet and my friend did oatmeal --both were great. Bottomless coffee and great service by both John and Will this morning. I will be coming back for the veggie benedict!

-Taylor

Thanks so much for your great feedback and for taking the time to join us at Rev. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we would be delighted to have you back with us.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My wife and I had a chance to visit the "Rev" restaurant in the Hotel Madeline at the Mountain Village of the Telluride, Colorado, Ski Resort after a brisk day of skiing under a gorgeous blue ski. The service was excellent, and the special for the night, strip steak made into beef stroganoff very tasty. The merlot wine was an added taste treat for the meal. Best of all, though, was the orange cake desert, covered with caramel sauce and accompanied with a scoop of cheese cake ice cream. The return gondola trip to Camel Garden Inn where we were staying was a truly encanging, as we came out of the lift station and seemed to fly out over the village below.
I would definitely recommend eating at the Rev (which is short for "revel") for one of the best evening dining experiences to be had in Telluride.

Todd G, Director of Sales at Rev, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

You made me hungry! Now I have to go downstairs and try this orange cake. Thanks so much for selecting Rev during your visit. We hope to have you back!

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriends and I stopped into Rev for dinner while visiting Telluride. We sat at the and had awesome service from Maddy and Bud! The food was outsatanding and Maddy makes a beautiful cocktail!! So good we came back the next night, same wonderful experience except Annie was our server and bartender. She was awesome too and made our night wonderful! Thx guys, see you again soon!

The team will be very excited to hear your kind comments. Thanks so much for selecting Rev twice during your stay. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We enjoyed this nice restaurant for breakfast during our stay in Mt Village. Excellent service, good food, courteous staff.

Todd G, Director of Sales at Rev, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thanks so much for dining with us. We hope you will return again soon.