“Too expensive for too little food and not very good.”
Review of Rustico Ristorante

Rustico Ristorante
Ranked #11 of 67 Restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

I would have to say we are more the olive garden type of family. When you order your entree that is all you get and not very much of it. They did bring us a basket of bread with olive oil to dip that was not very good. Definitely would not go back.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We took a day trip to Telluride from Durango and arrived about lunch time. Walking on the main street we noticed Rustico and felt very invited to the outdoor dining area. At first, waitstaff were not very responsive until we understood the pecking order. One person did the water, one the bread and the main waiter did alcoholic drinks and food. We then learned to go to the right person for what we needed. All were easily accessible. We had pizza and paninnis for lunch - fantastic flavor with wine and frosty mugs for beer. Will definitely go back!!!!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We sat for ten minutes to even get acknowledged. 30 min to get a drink order. I finally went to the bar myself. Then the waiter argued that I was wrong when I had a time stamp on a picture we took when we got there. What a pompus jerk. Food was good

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We enjoyed dinner/drinks/coffee on our last night in Telluride. What a fun place! The hostesses, the waiters and bartenders were all so friendly!!! The creme brulee and gelato were just what we needed! The wine list was perfect and of course great Colorado beer! My friend said it was the best cup of coffee she has ever had! Can't wait to return on our next trip!! :)

Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful date night at Rustico. The food was wonderful and appropriately priced. I'm pregnant, but my husband told me the wine was good! Service was good - not great. However, we would definitely go back.