What a place the BCL is. We stayed here from 9-28 to 10-1 to enjoy the cool fall weather and aspen leaves changing and we were not disappointed. The Lodge is gorgeous and has EVERYTHING you need and more. We had Unit 305A which is a one bedroom lockout unit and can be a two or three bedroom if the other locked units are put to use as they are all connected.
The unit had a nice kitchen with nice appliances which we put to use as we made breakfast there every moring as well as a couple of dinners. Four nice bar-stools at the open bar area to the kitchen with upgraded marble counters. Nice dining table as well. The living room was large and comfortable with a nice gas fireplace. There is a small balcony off the living room which is nice to enjoy some fresh rocky mountain air in the evenings. The bedroom is a bit small but very functional and has a nice bathroom right outside the door. We used their nice gas grills located near the pool to cook some steaks one night and they were very nice. They have a heated pool as well as a nice hot tub as well. The lobby area is very nice with a large screen TV to relax and watch sports if you like. The staff were all very nice and took care of all our needs as one day our Internet did not work and they sent up a tech ASAP to fix. All in all this is an excellent facility with all the comforts of home with a nice Colorado ambiance. The mountain village where the resort is located is awesome as well and the old town is only a 20 minute gondola ride away.
Telluride and the Bear Creek Resort are hard to beat ANYWHERE else in Colorado and we will definitely be back to enjoy it again perhaps for ski season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bear Creek Lodge in Mountain Village is a great option for accommodations in Telluride. With 31 comfortable condos ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms in size, Bear Creek Lodge is perfect for your stay with your family or as a large group. This property is conveniently located with easy ski access to the Lower Village Bypass ski run via a semi-private lift. This Telluride property also offers a free shuttle for guests, making it easy to get anywhere in Mountain Village. Bear Creek Lodge also includes amenities such as a fitness center, free wireless Internet, free parking, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, outdoor heated pool and sauna. Each condo offers a gas fireplace in the living room and a fully updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Bear Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Creek Hotel Telluride
- Bear Creek Lodge Telluride