“Fantastic”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Columbia
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Brussels and mussels is the way to go, and the cheese burger was off the hook. Friendly staff, goods music and excellent grub. Love this place.

Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

I was really excited to try Flavor, but came away disappointed. Food was bland and service was ok. Menu items were also very limited. My husband and I had the Cesar salad and ratatouille pasta. The salad wasn't anything to write home about and the ratatouille pasta had very little veggies! On top of that the noodles came out of a box! (The waiter showed us the package when we asked what "ribbon noddles" were.). For a place that's name is Flavor and boasts a private chef, I expected more from the experience.

1  Thank ManagerMama
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Outstanding dinner and wonderful service by Marke! I had the steak and my husband had the lamb chops. The lamb had just returned to the menu and my husband said it was the best he ever had! Loved the decor with its hints of New Orleans while staring at the view up the mountain. The owner came by and shared information about the restaurant, the art and the town. I can't say enough about how great our meal was. Make sure Flavor is on your list of places to eat!

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at every restaurant in Telluride many times. Flavor is one of the best!
Eric Eckert, owner/chef, earned his stripes in New Orleans, home of some the best food in the world. His menu is always inventive and evolving, but always reflects the tastes of NOLA.
When in Telluride, do not miss this restaurant!!!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I went to this restaurant this past weekend during the Telluride Wine Festival for a wine tasting that was being sponsored by the festival. While enjoying a glass of wine I wandered over to view the kitchen. It is an open kitchen so it is very available to the restaurant. What I saw was unbelievable! One of the cooks was preparing the appetizers that accompanied the wine. He repeatedly was eating off of the sheet pan the appetizers were on. Did not wear gloves while preparing ready to eat foods and constantly used his apron to wipe his hands.
I cannot believe what I saw in this kitchen! It is appalling to think of this person preparing food. Needless to say I would not eat the appetizers. This restaurant and it's management need to revisit their sanitation procedures and retake their Serv-Safe tests.

1  Thank gastrnome