“Very good dinner and service”
Review of Flavor Telluride - CLOSED

Flavor Telluride
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Columbia
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had a late dinner here and the staff was very accomodating. The food was well prepared and beautifully presented. My husband had the picked beet salad which was good and I had the caesar salad. Two of our party had the pasta which was delicious. The arugula pesto was delilcious. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank TravelerSHL
There are newer reviews for Flavor Telluride

Reviewed January 14, 2013

WE read trip advisor reviews and chose Flavor for an evening out while visiting Telluride and we enjoyed our evening. Although it was unseasonable cold (the utensils, plates and condiments were very very cold) we had a very tasty,casual evening. The food was delicious and ambiance was casual yet comfortable.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food was superb and well presented. Order an appitizer as the portions are rather small. I never eat an entire entree, but finished and was still hungary. However, I ate there twice as the meals were quite nice. Maybe stop and have a pint of Porter at Smuggler's before heading to Flavour for dinner.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

my wife had the mussels and says it was best she ever had. It was an overall great experience and good value! The waitress thought we had waited too long to receive our meal and gave us fr1ee desserts. We did not think it was a long wait and was perfectly ok. The service was wonderful

1  Thank whitelion5472
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I took my wife to this location after reading other reviews. The food was great, although we had to take what was available as there had been a large dinner party the night before. Meat was excellent. Our server was new to Telluride and visibly nervous, when I asked for two glasses of wine, she brought us a whole bottle and didn't seem to hear me repeat that I wanted 2 glasses. The chef came out and greeted us. If you want a starter, an entree, dessert and wine, be prepared to pay upwards of $140 for two people.