“Tasty appetizers and local microbrews hit the spot”
Review of Floradora Saloon

Floradora Saloon
Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "Pub with good bar food".
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We needed to fill time before dinner and found Floradora the perfect fit. The butternut squash fries were a taste sensation. Add to a micro brewed porter and I didn't want to leave. My husband had the wings and an Ale and didn't speak a word until the plate was clean and the pint was empty. A great place to people watch and hang out.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Upon arriving at this lovely dive, due to lack of off season choice we encountered a dark and dirty table. After inquiring about the availability of breakfast choices and being assured the serve all day, I ordered chicken fried chicken. Several people at the table ordered hamburgers. I will say based on feedback from the others the hamburgers quality met expectations. Mine, no so much. Potatoes cold and hard, looking like something from when they first opened, burned egg covered in gravy. How do you burn an egg, seriously! We ordered water as the $12 to 14 plate was a tad high. This apparently was an issue for the server, who eventually refilled glasses by plopping a pitcher down in the middle of the table and strolled off to roll silverware and glare at us from a back table. Maybe the off time was inconvenient for the staff, not sure.

Upon receiving our bill we where surprised by a mandatory 20% service charge. I wasn't so excited by the end by the food or the service, so felt this was over the top. I complained about the service charge and was told it's policy, tough. The server then proceed to another table to complain about us questioning the amount. Professionalism at it's finest! Sad results, guess you have to be a 'local' to warrant attention. Best of luck if you land here for food and service.

1  Thank T A
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Good food & excellent service. Best bar in town cause that's where all the locals hang out. Good drinks.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

The special was Shepherds pie. It was flavorless but there were six of us and all three men ordered it. You get what you pay for as it was seriously inexpensive. The other meals were bland also. But the waitstaff were gracious and the drinks were good.

1  Thank Laurie D
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I ordered a pastrami sandwich and a side of sweet potato fried. The pastrami was more like jerky. Fries were totally tasteless. My husband ordered the soup and said it was OK. We didn't go back.

1  Thank kwhalen01