“Good food, good prices”

Floradora Saloon
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "Pub with good bar food".
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The food was good, especially the burger. The duck egg rolls were amazing. We ate there for lunch, it was one of our cheapest meals. The service was good, and a really fun atmosphere.

1  Thank Ryan B

Reviewed March 7, 2013

What a decor! I absolutely loved it and my food was fantastic. It was a great value food for money. It is now one of my favorites.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I am a long time local (20 years) in Telluride and thought I would say that Floradora is one of my favorite restaurants in Telluride. Their burgers and salads are wonderful. Also a great place to go for Sunday brunch. Its kid friendly and can accommodate larger groups well.

1  Thank Patty D
Reviewed February 10, 2013

A family run restaurant that has had the same owners for 30+ years.
Not too fancy , not too pricey , just right !

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Two meals were great. Had to send both hamburger orders back due to being way undercooked, meaning raw.