“Good Food and Good Beer”
Review of Smugglers Brew Pub

Smugglers Brew Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Smugglers Brew Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Telluride
Cuisines: Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fresh Hand Crafted Beer Genuine Food Good Times
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Staff was fast and friendly. Would recommend doing the sampling plank due to all the beer choices. Food came out fast and well prepared.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My son and I enjoyed a nice casual lunch here. Service was super friendly and attentive. My son loved the huge platter of wings and my chili was flavorful and spicy. My IPA was so good I had two - why not?

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We always have great food and drink whenever we come here. This most recent visit did not disappoint! We often go here after the performances at the Bluegrass Festival, around 10pm. It is not as crowded then as it is during lunch and dinner. We usually sit at the bar, great spot for watching sports, and enjoying a vast selection of microbrews, and, my favorite, vodka and FRESH grapefruit juice! That is a great treat coming from Florida!
The chili is always a great choice, even in Summer, cold at night! The fish and chips is another good pick, always hot, fresh, and crunchy.
I have found the staff to be very friendly and the bar patrons will often strike up a conversation with you. It is a perfect place to pick up on the local vibe. Love it!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great place...casual and unpretentious. Great fish fry, good drinks and friendly service. Servers and the owner took time to chat...I think we were there almost two hours eating & watching baseball playoffs!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We ordered a burger and wings to watch football. The wings were average at best but the burger was horrible. The burger and bun was super dry and absolutely no flavor and the fries were cold. Pretty hard to screw up a simple meal like that!

Josh K, Manager at Smugglers Brew Pub, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

bkmbmm,

It is never easy to hear that a guest left unsatisfied, especially with one of our flagship menu items like hot wings so I only wish I was given the opportunity to remedy your experience when you were here in the restaurant. That being said, I hope you are in the Telluride area again and give us another shot. If so, it would be my pleasure to personally make sure that you have the type of great dining experience we strive to provide every guest. Thank you for the candid review and hopefully we will see you soon!

Josh Klein