“On the shirt list of favorite bars in Telluride”
Review of There

There
Ranked #17 of 68 Restaurants in Telluride
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I've never actually eaten here, although I hear the food is fantastic. The bar is fantastic, though. The whole place including dining tables is about the size of a small efficiency apartment, so beware and make reservations if you want to eat. The bartenders are some of the best mixologists anywhere. Definitely recommend the Jalapeño Dream martini if you like a great combo of sweet and hot.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were in Telluride for several days and ate at some of the most popular places. We love Tapas so this seemed like a good place to try. We were wrong this time and got taken by There. We had reservations for dinner. We arrived and waited to be seated. The place was busy and seemed understaffed by the way they were performing. We got seated after I informed them we had reserved a table. The bartender seated us and quickly and partially went over the menu. A six top of guys were seated next to us and our future waiter told them how the place worked. They got drinks before us,who waited patiently.Then they ordered food and got that quickly also. We were still waiting for our drinks. Next the waiter came for the first time and ask us our selections. As I was telling him my order he want to table one foot away from ours and presented the bill and did several more things before listening to our order. This was the most unprofessional waiter I have ever had and one of the most unorganized places I have ever been where the dinner was 80$ plus. The food was average and not Tapas at all in our opinion. This place was overpriced,average food and very unorganized. We had better experiences at every place else we went . Don't think I would waste my money here ever again.

1  Thank Jason M
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I had a great experience at There. We called ahead and reserved two seats at the bar. We were greeted with the menus and quick drinks, which were excellent. We ordered a couple of shiitake soft buns which were tasty, and then split a Ramen noodle soup before the entree. This is no basic Ramen noodle dish -- it is gourmet! Mushrooms, kale, carrots, a soft egg and the very best tempura shrimp I have ever had were on top, with the broth served in a carafe next to it that you can pour on as you like. Delicious. We ordered the "entree to share" special which was scallops with baby kale and tomatoes. This was delicious, however there were ONLY TWO SCALLOPS. For $22, these are very expensive scallops. That said, they were delicious, but I would be wary of the expensive entrees because of this. Everything else is great.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Cozy, cool space with artisanal and inventive cocktails and a small food menu with dishes that are surprisingly delicious. Well worth a trip for drinks or dinner or both!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

THERE, is my favorite restaurant in Telluride. Eccentric menu, but the bartender always know what it is. The guys are helpful and efficient. May be they could relax a bit, or pretend to be relaxed! ;-) It is a noisy restaurant, don't go there for a romantic time. A lot of energy in the place and again, awesome food!