“I think I just ate the best Calzone I have had in my life!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baked in Telluride

Baked in Telluride
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Telluride
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Affectionately known as B-I-T, the Bakery is Telluride's favorite spot for fast breakfast, sandwiches, pizza, and modestly priced dinner. The Five year old building is 1/2 block south of Main Street at 127 S. Fir. Look for the big red warehouse building. We're fast, and can handle everyday needs and the crowds during the big festivals in moments. Thanks to all for the kind reviews. We read every one and make frequent improvements from your comments.
Perth, Australia
“I think I just ate the best Calzone I have had in my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Such a tasty Calzone! Absolutely massive and packed full with fresh.ingredients that you can choose. Takes 20 mins to cook up but thats just as well really so you can work up a big enough appetite to finish it. We don't have enough room for sweets but luckily there is a huge selection to choose from that we can take away with us.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good, basic baked goods”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Went in two times on our recent visit to Telluride. Good coffee, tasty bagel with a TON of cream cheese. Counter staff was a little grumpy, but warmed up to us when we made the effort to reach out. Quick in and out.

Vermont
“Tons of Yummy Baked Goods!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stumbled upon this huge bakery during a recent trip and the few items we bought (pastries and bagels) were really delish! Light and fluffy. Yum!

western colorado
“a nice bakery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

On our last visit, we stopped here to get some baked goods. They were very good. We did not eat a meal. The variety is abundant and service quick.

• Visited September 2013
Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
“Rude, rude, rude!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We used to frequent this spot in our past travels to Telluride buy no longer after this last visit. We were treated horribly and the staff's attitude was only confirmed by a Telluride local sitting next to us when I shared my experience (apparently this is not uncommon for this establishment). Sure, the food and pastries are good, but they will never again have my business after acting so horrible when I asked for a bowl to put water in for my overheated dog. After asking for a small paper bowl (worth a few cents??) I was asked "why??" and when I explained why I was told "why would I give you one of MY bowls for a DOG!?" The tone with which that message was delivered and the attitude of the gal behind the desk was nothing short of disrespectful, loud (it was quite embarrassing), and downright mean. Interesting in a community where most folks own dogs and 'puppy parking' is all over the town! I'm sure they won't miss our business (we're just two little 'ol folks) but I won't spend my money here again as long a these same people are running this business. It's unfortunate :-(

• Visited September 2013