“Great find”

Baked in Telluride
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Telluride
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Affectionately known as B-I-T, the Bakery is Telluride's favorite spot for fast breakfast, sandwiches, pizza, and modestly priced dinner. The Five year old building is 1/2 block south of Main Street at 127 S. Fir. Look for the big red warehouse building. We're fast, and can handle everyday needs and the crowds during the big festivals in moments. Thanks to all for the kind reviews. We read every one and make frequent improvements from your comments.
Reviewed June 29, 2013

While staying in Ouray, we took a day to see Teluride. What a great find for lunch! I had the chilli and the rest of the sandwiches and pasteries. Everything was excellent. Thanks Tripadviser for finding a good price in Teluride.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Fun place to go for coffee and biscuits/donuts/scones early in the am. We would often leave the line waiting to get into the festival and bring back the coffee and goodies to eat.
It gets crowded in the morning and at lunchtime.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

baked in telluride has been a main stay for telluride for year recently rebuilt do to fire 2 years ago excellent breakfast lunch or dinners always have specials excellent prices best bagels in town best soap, selections in town great place foe inexpensive dinning in telluride offers excellent selection of food ,soaps non alcoholic drinks all day long every day

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had lunch here during our visit to Telluride. Husband had a sandwich which was just ok. Bread was very dry. I ordered the taco. This was the worst lunch I have ever had during all of our travels. It consisted of a cold corn tortilla right out of the freezer. The meat was chunks of frozen beef, stuck together in a big clump. Evidently, they forgot to microwave it. When I took it up to the 2 girls at the counter and ask them to warm it, I was told that they purposely served them cold as most of the locals preferred them that way. I threw it in the trash. Note, this lunch, including 2 soda's, cost 35.00. Do not waste your money here.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This place was extremely affordable because you can order pizza by the slice! They have a variety of items on their menu and a good selection of baked goods. I was not as pleased with their donuts...they were big in size, but too cake-y for my personal taste. But the pizza was actually decent. I would certainly recommend this place. Ordering at the counter was a bit slow as they only had one register open during the lunch rush, but the food certainly was worth the wait.