“GREAT!!! Baked Goods”

Baked in Telluride
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Telluride
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Affectionately known as B-I-T, the Bakery is Telluride's favorite spot for fast breakfast, sandwiches, pizza, and modestly priced dinner. The Five year old building is 1/2 block south of Main Street at 127 S. Fir. Look for the big red warehouse building. We're fast, and can handle everyday needs and the crowds during the big festivals in moments. Thanks to all for the kind reviews. We read every one and make frequent improvements from your comments.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Best cinnamon buns and apple fitters we have ever had. They have a very large selection of baked goods; especially breakfast stuff. Make sure to hit it first thing in the morning. They sell out fast. Amazing!

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This bakery is impressive to look at. My kids eyes got wide when we walked in. The displays of donuts, muffins, croissants, breads, quiches, pies, cakes, burritos and breakfast sandwiches were amazing. We had good coffee and tasty donuts to go. We did not eat in but there is a large area with tables and it wasn't always packed. We also ordered several pies and a personalized cake for a birthday party that were all excellent. The line was long sometimes but worth a short wait. Great for families.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The bread and pastries are delightful but the service here is always lacking. I have gone back when visiting but seem to find the same breed of aloof city drop outs at the register who usually have something more important to do than help their customer. Pizza at Brown Dog and Crazy Elk (mountain village) is MUCH better anyway.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Baked in Telluride was the only place I found that would deliver a pizza to my door at night. I never actually was in the place so I cannot talk on the atmosphere, other baked goods, etc. The pizza I had was a little too greasy and not as good as Crazy Elk, or Brown Dog, but it was delivered, something nobody else seems to do.

The pros: they deliver and almost nobody else does. The price was reasonable.
The Cons: The pizza was not nearly as good as other places around town or in mountain village.

Overall: If you want a pizza and you need it delivered because you wrecked your quads skiing that day Baked in Telluride will get it to you, reasonable pizza for reasonable price. Just be sure to check out the other pizza joints in town also.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

As a boy from the Bronx, I know bagels. When I moved to Colorado, I feared I would not find a real bagel anywhere in the state. As soon as I walked in the door my heart leapt with joy. The aroma promised delights, and oh my they delivered.