“White water raft with these guys”

BootDoctors Telluride
More attraction details
Owner description: Winter Ski and snowboard shops with full array of rentals, clothing and accessories. World renowned boot fitting and ski/board tuning. Full service bicycle shops Outfitting including rafting, Mtn bike and fat bike tours and rentals, stand up paddle board tours and rentals, guided hikes,... Footwear, sportswear, outerwear.
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Raft the San Miguel during spring runoff with BootDoctors. Wet suits and all safety gear provided by way cool guides. Meet interesting fellow rafters and have fun traveling down 1200 feet in 18 miles.

3  Thank BeenThere2211
"shop"
in 12 reviews
"skiing"

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Today my wife and I took the raft trip down Specie Creek and were not disappointed. There were three rafts of 13 rafters plus guides. After putting on the gear and a safety review, we were off. We were amazed with the skill of our guide, Bob. He barked out commands and we responded. His ability to maneuver was amazing. He was a real treat to have on our raft! Water was rough in places and we got out share of wet which on a day as beautiful as today, was welcomed. Thanks for making this adventure so wonderful for us Texans.

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Max brought up the beat down in a great way - fantastic guide! The shop has excellent rental bikes and was over the top helpful.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Had a wonderful selection of backpacks, hiking gear and clothing. Both my wife and I found things we were looking for and needed for our day hikes.