“genuinly helpfull”

BootDoctors Telluride
More attraction details
Owner description: Winter Ski and snowboard shops with full array of rentals, clothing and accessories. World renowned boot fitting and ski/board tuning. Full service bicycle shops Outfitting including rafting, Mtn bike and fat bike tours and rentals, stand up paddle board tours and rentals, guided hikes,... Footwear, sportswear, outerwear.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

one of the metal rivets on my husbands ski helmet had perished .The staff went out of their way to help to repair it .then they said no charge they liked the challenge . Thank you ,restored faith in humanity.

1  Thank spoon2013

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The equipment was great. The staff was OK - not the friendliest. The location was pretty good, The store took us some time to find.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I’ve been using The Boot Doctor since the early 90’s. We probably paid for someones college education buying many pairs of boots, skis and clothing for my entire family It’s always been a magnificent buying experience. The guys are all skilled, professional and patient. It was driven home to me this year as my daughter got here a day early and had a coupon for another shop. It was such a horrible experience for her. They didn't see if her boots actually fit the bindings nor did they adjust for skill. I am in the retail service business and am always looking for the best experience. Boot Doctors is simply the best.
Best
bob

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed March 4, 2014

After my second day of skiing at Telluride I was experiencing lots of pain in my big toe. I stopped in to see the BootDoctors and just after about 5 minutes of discussing my issue and taking some measurements they were able to diagnose the problem. I left my boots overnight for them to heat and expand the toe box. My boots were ready by 8am the next morning as promised and I skied pain free for the remaining three days of my vacation. I highly recommend the BootDoctors for all your boot fit needs.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I needed new boots after 11 years. We went in together and Bob helped us both at the same time! He was amazing. We were out within an hour with new boots and new foot beds too! We skied hard for the week and the boots were awesome! He was right on the money. There is no better place around if you are in Telluride. The whole staff is really friendly and extremely accommodating. They really know what they are doing there. I would never go anywhere else.