The Camel's Garden is the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The location is superb - not only is less than a few blocks from Telluride's main street and many restaurants, but it's literally just steps from the Lift 8 AND the Gondola. The rooms are incredible, ours had a king size bed, fireplace, a sitting area with a leather couch, a kitchen area with a refrigerator and an incredible bathroom with an over-sized marble tub. There were picture windows that looked out to the beautiful mountains just about everywhere you turned. There was a massive hot tub patio just down the hall. The staff is all so nice and eager to help with anything you might need. Complimentary (extensive) breakfast to get you going before you hit the slopes in the morning and free wine and cheese in the lobby in the evenings. I really can't say enough good things about this hotel, you'll just have to go see it for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride