Right at the base of the gondola. Can't beat the local. Nice big room, great bathroom. The hot tub was to die for. Huge with a great view of bridal falls. Bed and pillows were good. Breakfast was very good. The only complaint was the front desk was not very friendly, but they were not rude either. Lots of parking but dark in the basement parking. Fireplace did not work in summer, but almost too hot for it anyway. Perfect stay, in a perfect town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride