Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums
  • Restaurant
Telluride Lodge(Telluride)
Etta Place One(Telluride)
View Hotel
All reviewscamels gardencontinental breakfastski valetbagelshot tubmountain villagesteam roomfree wine and cheesefree gondolain townapres skiunderground parkingterrific hotelgas fireplaceperfect locationrooms are hugethe main street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My daughter and I were in Telluride for a Girls on the Run Race and stayed at this hotel. It was very nicely done. The room and bathroom were huge. Nice personal touches with candles in the bathroom. Fireplace is a great addition. Staff was very helpful. Roof top hot tub was amazing. Can't wait till we can go back again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and I had just checked in, literally in the room for five minutes,when we received a call from our daughter, that we needed to come home. My husband went downstairs to let the hotel know we needed to leave, and I was very disappointed that they still charged us $50.00; I understand they wanted to go over the room, but when I say we were in the room for five minutes, we were there for five minutes.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My family went skiing in Telluride this past winter, and it was mindblowing, amazing, and the best time of my life. The location is unbeatable, with a ski shop in the lobby, ticket sales next door, and ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes. The town of Telluride looks like a fairytale, with awesome shops, delicious restaurants, and friendly locals. The second you enter town, you feel like you're secluded in heaven, or maybe the Swiss Alps. The front desk was helpful and polite, but most importantly, let's talk about the room. We stayed in the Japanese-style two bedroom condominium with a loft on the third floor. Upon opening the door to the room, you stare in disbelief at the woodwork, the kitchen, and the living room. The open floorplan is pure genius, the beds are soft and comfortable, the living room is perfect, and the wraparound deck looks out on the town and the mountain.

Room Tip: Two bedroom with loft is best bang for your buck
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TheTruth922
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights for some much needed R&R. The hotel is above average in construction and style. The rooms were very nice and we loved the gas fireplace. We enjoyed the hot tub as well. Service was excellent. Location was perfect. You can use the ski valet which was easy, and my wife rented from Telluride Sports right on site. Lastly, there's a nice restaurant attached as well. Highly recommend!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank theinsurancetraveler
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. Unfortunately, we had to change rooms because the noise from the pump for the very nice outdoor hot tub permeates room 201.

I was surprised that the room did not have a refrigerator. Would suggest that the hotel add them to the rooms.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple