Good sized rooms and bathrooms. We had a king corner unit facing town and mountains. The room has an electric fireplace and a nice balcony. The beds and pillows are terrific. Good HD TV. Lots of little things make a difference. Breakfast area with a view. Heated pool. Sauna. Seating area. Nice accessories in the bath but there is a lack of counter space. Nice easy chair but I would had preferred a loveseat. Chairs at table worn out. No refrigerator which is needed. Super location which is only 2 blocks from the Main Street and the free Gondola is right next store. Parking was below the building and very convenient. Highly recommended by us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride