I am an avid traveler and have stayed in countless resorts and hotels. Camel's rates at the top of my list of places to stay. I wish they had a hotel in every city that I have gone to will go to. The hotel is located right next to the Gondola that whisks you right up to Mountain Village (another beautiful little town). The customer service was world class. Check in was a snap and everyone was so knowledgeable, personable and friendly. I had never been to Telluride and they were more than willing to give me suggestions on where to go and what to see. Who had good deals on dinners and drinks and the places to go for the most breathtaking views. After we got down the mountain from skiing and walked the 20 feet to my hotel I was greated by complimetary wine, sausage and cheese!! The major shopping, dining and nightlife is located only two short blocks from the front door. My stay was amazing and I could not have been happier with my choice. It is close to EVERYTHING!!! Even if it was not in such a prime location I would stay again just for how well I was treated while I stayed there. Can't wait to stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride