We stayed at Camel's Garden as part of a larger group. From the moment of our arrival until our departure a week later, we were truly impressed. It's a relatively small hotel (33 rooms), but service was top-notch. Autumn at the front desk and General Manager Mike were so gracious and very accommodating to our group. Any request was greeted with a smile and immediate service. The entire staff was very professional. The hotel is located at the base of the mountain (within steps of the gondola) with ski rental (excellent service, there, too!) and storage right in the building. Our room was spacious with adequate storage, fireplace, flat screen TV, and clean and roomy bathroom. Room lighting was very good. The hotel is conveniently located just a few blocks from the center of town with charming shops and restaurants and the local shuttle bus stops right in front of the hotel. We will definitely make this a must-stay on our next trip to Telluride!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride