The best hotel in Telluride. Very nice all around. Helpful and friendly staff, excellent location, wonderful rooms, fireplace in the room, and a nice wine and cheese hour every evening. My flight in was long, cancelled at first and then deverted to Cortez, all I wanted was my room and a big glass of ice water. To my surprise a knock on my door and Matt was there with a pitcher of ice water. That is service....and the Camel's Garden delivers on all levels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride