Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums
$139
$135
$170
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$263
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $354/night.

$241
Hotels.com
Hotel Columbia(Telluride)
$299
$290
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $322/night.

$278
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
Cimarron Lodge(Telluride)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscamels gardencontinental breakfastski valetbagelssteam roomhot tubmountain villagefree wine and cheesefree gondolain townapres skiunderground parkingterrific hotelgas fireplaceperfect locationrooms are hugethe main street
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Walk out the front door and walk 30 feet to the gondola. The perfect after-ski bar is underneath this hotel. Ski shop is attached and bars, restaurants and the grocery store are all with in 3 blocks of the hotel front door. The hotel in general has a very nice ski lodge feel. Rooms are awesome. Very clean and updated. They have fireplaces and very nice beds. It makes me happy to think of my time there. Get a balcony.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony facing the ski run.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wal-Dawg
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I like to stay here. It's clean, comfortable, centrally located. Just a short block from the gondola and less than 5 minutes from the main street. Breakfasts include very good coffee, pastries, bagels, cereal, fruit, juice and yogurt. The room we stay in has a balcony with chairs overlooking trees and a pond. The mountains are visible and it is restful and lovely. The staff is helpful and friendly. The Ice House, where our room is located, has a large garage so we don't have to pay for parking. There are always bowls of apples for the guests and lots of information about what's going on in town or beyond.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My title says it all! The service, big clean rooms, including the bathroom... breakfast, pastries, staff, everything was perfect. Great location in town, a balcony to sit on right out my room for coffee and enjoying the view. The gondola two blocks away. I could not have asked for a more perfect place. Always a hello from the front desk staff or any staff member you see. Helpful, knowledge staff that cares about making your stay the best ever. Great massage right in the hotel!!!! Autumn, Chris, Matt, Bear, and Mike thank you for the wonderful accommodations and friendly atmosphere. You made my visit perfect.

Room Tip: My go to hotel in Telluride.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank rmbjp
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Hotel is amazing!
We liked everything-location, hot tub,big room,breakfast,continuous Starbucks coffee and tea through the day.Me and my husband really took advantage of this.I'd buy pastries from the bakery and we had tea& coffee several times a day.Breakfast lady-Cindy- was great.She told us they get all the fresh baked goodies from the "Baked in Telluride "across the street,super fresh.One day when bagels were all gone, she went to get more from the bakery for people who haven't had breakfast yet.It looked like a regular continental breakfast, but it was more than ordinary,because of the 5-6 varieties of bagels,5-6 varieties of fresh yummy pastry,4-5 varieties of tea!have you ever seen that in any continental breakfast?Of course, there was oatmeal, yogurt in cups, jams,fruit(apples, bananas) ,etc.Cindy also recommended us the hiking trails, which we enjoyed a lot.Thank you, Cindy,you were great!
I think we had the best room-it was big,great shower,comfy bed,nice furniture,lots of storage space, which helped room to look tidy (we don't travel light, we have a lot of stuff).
We were lucky to get upgrade to King room for the whole stay. On the travel sight I bought 2 nights for Queen and 1night for the King,( the queen was sold out because of the music festival) . It was nice not to move into the other room, thanks!
In a word, our stay was FANTASTIC.
Thanks to everyone in the hotel!

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lvlndtrvlr
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Matt at the front desk gave amazing customer service! The room was great in itself and the continental breakfast was an added bonus but Matt's excellent customer service was the cherry on the cake!

The rooms were clean and extremely big. Didn't know I would have a table to sit at and enjoy the view. The Balcony was an added bonus as well. Extremely quiet for sleeping. Total bang for the buck.

Room Tip: I liked having a room on the second floor close to breakfast so it was easy to grab a tray and bring it back to my room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends