I was looking for THE best place to go for my b'day - was it weeks of research? or just plain luck? whatever - Camel's Garden was, indeed, perfect. The hotel's staff can't be paid enough for the good will they generate, the room was LARGE and ours was creekside - every so quiet - with a CD player and patio and gorgeous bathroom - and get this: Plaster walls - no kidding. We walked everywhere or took the gondola which was right next to the hotel while our car was parked in the garage for free.
Matt, who worked the front desk, became like a friend - thank you Matt for your kind and thoughtful service.
Oh! and the rooftop hot tub was amazing at night under the milky way. Extra towels and plush robes and the steam room were just lovely accessories to the experience.
I want to return to Telluride but only if we can stay at Camel Gardens again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride