“Great service!”

Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Telluride
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Loved the Camel's Garden Hotel. Great central location. The hot tub was our favorite part. Super views of the canyon. We also had great service from the front desk attendant Matthew Porter. He was very helpful and friendly. Took care of all of our questions and was very knowledgeable about Telluride attractions and activities during Mushroom Festival!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We enjoyed our stay very much here, We were on motor cycles and they were really nice for parking in the garage - the rooms were so clean and comfortable, the views were great, the food was really good, and the service was amazing, very friendly, helpful, funny, I would very much love to stay here again. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is going there and if you haven't been it's a great place to visit - the town, the gondala's the views, everything was great.

Room Tip: Great place to visit and stay
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Love this quiet, friendly hotel in Telluride - more like an upscale condo complex with a great, comfortable lobby, a breakfast area on the second floor with continuous coffee, tea, and amenities, and baskets of apples scattered around the complex. The room was huge, with a fireplace and patio door opening onto the gondala to Mountain Village, On checkin, we were advised to close the door at night as the bears might wander in! The bath was large, with the best soaking tub and shower I've seen in a long time! The hot tub on the 2nd floor was warm, with wonderful mountain views. If you are skiing, this is the place to be! If you want a comfortable, relaxed visit to Telluride, then Camel's Garden fits the bill.

Room Tip: We loved the first floor with outside door to the gondola, but 2nd floor interiors have an atrium...
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Absolutely fantastic. The room was beautiful and huge with wonderful amenities. The service was great. The front desk folks, Matt and Mike were extremely friendly and always ready to help. We loved the huge hot tub -- very relaxing and wonderful views. It's close to all kinds of things, too. We recommend this place highly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Nice hotel with unbeatable location next to Gondola in town.

Room was huge, clean, and nicely decorated. Shower was the best ever...I felt guilty for how much water was being used!

Hot tub was huge.

Front desk staff was great. He pointed me to some great mountain bike trails and hiking trails.

When we checked out, I asked if I could leave my car in the lot for an extra hour. Initially he said no, and told me I could park it in a lot on the edge of town!?!? Apparently, there were a lot of guests coming in for the "Compassion Festival". How ironic. I pleaded and he finally said ok.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed at the Camel's Garden for the first time this Summer. It was an excellent hotel! The location can't be beat and the suite we stayed in was extremely nice. We had plenty of room to spread out. The beds were excellent, we had a fireplace in our room and a delicious Continental breakfast which was included with our stay. The staff was very helpful with our activities and what to do in the areas around Telluride. I will never stay anywhere else in Telluride!

3  Thank Martha710
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This was my first trip to the town of Telluride and FORTUNATELY for me it was recommended that I stay at the Camel's Garden. The room was fantastic, the property had a great feel, the front desk guy Matt was awesome, and I even managed to spend a sunset out in the hot tub which turned out to be just as relaxing as I'd hoped. Great place, would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brighten T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Telluride
The Hotel Telluride
#7 of 11 in Telluride
New Sheridan Hotel
New Sheridan Hotel
#3 of 11 in Telluride

Been to Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums? Share your experiences!