Loved the Camel's Garden Hotel. Great central location. The hot tub was our favorite part. Super views of the canyon. We also had great service from the front desk attendant Matthew Porter. He was very helpful and friendly. Took care of all of our questions and was very knowledgeable about Telluride attractions and activities during Mushroom Festival!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride