“Location, location, location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JFM1973
Detroit, Michigan
“Location, location, location”
Reviewed April 4, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Nice studio-style condo in the heart of Mountain Village. Our two kids loved their 'private' loft space. Free laundry and discounted lift tickets are a nice bonus, too. Don't forget to hit La Pizzeria downstairs.

Date of stay: April 2016
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Apr 18, 2016
Thank you for your review of your stay in Blue Mesa 40C. It sounds like it was the perfect fit.
Florida
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Date of stay: March 2014
Mar 27, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay in Blue Mesa 40C. It sounds like it was a great value for your family. We are sorry to hear that you ran short on soap. On future stays, please feel free to call our office and we will be do our best to accommodate any requests.
Boston

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Sep 11, 2012
We are so pleased to hear that you had a good stay and we hope this is the first trip of many!
Fi.

Norway
Reviewed July 6, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Date of stay: June 2012
Jul 6, 2012
We are very sorry to hear about the difficulty you had checking into your condo. It sounds like we were able to get you into a nice room after some misunderstandings. I'm glad that you were eventually able to enjoy your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing